Adding a Form Title
If you have not added a title to your form, you may find that the form has "Forms" as the default title. You may change the title of the Form by adding a Heading 1 within your form.
To add a title to your form:
- In the back office, select the "Forms" section from your dashboard, this will take you to the Forms "homepage".
- Navigate to the form you'd like to change the title of
- If your form has a presentation question, select the edit button
- If your form does not have a presentation question:
- Select "Add Question"
- From the Display After Question field, select "Top" from the dropdown menu
- From the Question Type field, select "Presentation" from the dropdown menu
- Move your cursor to the Presentation Text field
- From the Formats dropdown, select "Headings", "Heading 1"
- Type the form title you'd like to appear at the top of your form
- Select "Save"
- After saving and publishing your form, the Heading 1 text added in the steps above will be present as the form title