There may be instances when you'd like to review a content page's history to see who has made recent updates and when a page was last published or edited.
View page history
To review a page's history, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the page using the left navigation tree under the 'Content' tab in the Govstack back office
- Select the name of the page to open the page details
- Choose the 'Info' tab located in the top right corner of the page details
From here, you can view the page's history, including:
- Which user made page modifications
- The date/time the page was saved
- The date/time the page was last published or unpublished
Rollback to a previous version
Learn how to rollback a page to its previous versions. This can be useful if you have seasonal content that only needs to be published at specific times or year.