Under the 'Settings' tab, enter the following details:
- In the "Enter a name...' field, add the name of the post
- In the 'Post date' field, enter the date you would like associated with your news post. This date will allow your news post to fit chronologically with your other posts (so you may set the date before or after previous posts). This date does not allow you to schedule your post to publish in the future.
- Enter one or more News Categories you would like to associate with your post by selecting 'Add', then selecting one or multiple categories from the slide-out panel. Select 'Submit' when you are finished.
- Enter the Author(s) of the post by selecting 'Add' in the 'Author' field. You may select more than one author for a single post. Select your Author(s) in the slide-out panel that appears and select 'Submit' when you are finished.
- Select the 'Disable comments' toggle if you would like to disable comments for the post (this is only relevant if you have a 'Disqus' account set up and you have added your username on your News Category).
- Select the 'Send Subscriber Notification' toggle if you would like to send an automated email notification to anyone who subscribes to the news category associated with this post
- Enter an optional custom message that will appear at the beginning of the email notification sent to subscribers.