You can choose what calendar content to display in your calendar feed. To do this, you need to:
- Select the 'Content' tab in the calendar feed component
- Next to 'Heading', add what heading you would like to appear at the top of the calendar feed
- Next to 'View all Text', add the text that you want users to click on to view all the calendar feed items in another window
- Next to 'View All Link', you can add a link to the full calendar feed so users can view all its events. Select 'Add', and then enter the URL to the calendar feed page and click 'Submit'
- Next to 'Maximum Events', add the maximum number of events you want the calendar feed to display on the page. If you don't want to have a limit, leave this box blank