Expand the 'Site Header' tab to adjust the layout for your header or top menu bar. Some of the options include:
- Header on Large Screens - Choose from 20 various header layouts presented on large screens. You can preview each layout as you select each of the options.
- Initial or Dropdown Open - Choose if you would like your header to display page menus from your parent pages when visitors first arrive to the site (dropdown open) or if you would like the page menus closed when first visiting (initial). The green eye icon represents your selection.
- Show Header on Scroll - Switch this toggle to 'Yes' if you would like the website's header to stay on the screen as the user scrolls downward on the site.
- Transparent Header - Switch this toggle to 'Yes' if you would like your header to appear as a transparent menu bar.
- Header on Small Screens - Select from four different header layouts that you would like for your website to be displayed on small screens.