You can schedule Alerts to publish on your website at a future date or time in the Govstack content management system (CMS).
Schedule a new Alert
You can schedule an Alert as part of the steps you follow to add a new Alert. Review the instructions for adding Alerts.
Schedule an existing Alert
To schedule an existing Alert to publish at a future date or time on your website, follow these steps:
- Select the 'Alerts' node in your left-hand tree menu under the 'Content' tab in the Govstack back office
- Select the name of the Alert you would like to edit
- Under the 'Settings' tab of your Alert, enter the 'Alert Start Date'
- Choose the date in the calendar presented and the time from the 24-hour clock below the calendar
- If you would like to remove the Alert at a certain point in the future, enter the 'Alert End Date' in the accompanying field
- Select 'Save and publish' to complete the process