To add a new user to your Govstack platform, you need to:
- Select the profile icon in the top right corner of the Govstack dashboard, and then select 'Manage Users'
- This will redirect you to the Admin Portal, where you will land on the 'Search Users' page
- Select 'User Management' from the top menu
- Under 'Add New User', fill in the new user's first name, last name and email address
- Select the products that you want the user to have access to from the 'Application' dropdown. You can select as many products as you want
- Select 'Add User' to complete the process
You need to be an admin user in order to add new users to the Govstack platform. As an admin user, you can also turn an existing user into an admin user.