Deactivate a Platform User
You can remove a user from your Govstack platform if they are leaving your organization or no longer require access.
Remove a user from the platform
To deactivate a Govstack platform user, you need to:
- Select your profile icon in the top right corner of your Govstack dashboard, and then select 'Manage Users'
- This will redirect you to the Admin Portal, where you will land on the 'Search Users' page
- From here, search for the user you want to deactivate
- Click on the user line from the list of search results
- Under the 'Actions' tab, select 'Deactivate Member'
The user will no longer be able to log into your Govstack platform or access any of the Govstack products.