Under “General Options,” you can set up the merchant account for your shopping cart. In the “Merchant Account” field, select the merchant account that the shopping cart will connect to from the dropdown list. You can also choose to add a prefix to your order numbers by selecting the checkbox beside this option.
The Govstack Forms shopping cart allows visitors to purchase multiple items across different forms on your website.
Activate the shopping cart
Contact your GHD Digital Account Executive if you want to set up a shopping cart for Govstack Forms. Once set up, the shopping cart icon will appear at the bottom of the main list of forms in Govstack Forms.
Set up the shopping cart
To set up a variety of options for the shopping cart:
- Navigate to the list of forms on Govstack Forms
- Select the “Manage Options” tab located next to the shopping cart
- Edit all necessary options
- Click the “Save” button to apply the changes to your shopping cart options
Shopping cart options
A variety of options are available through the shopping cart. Review each option and select the ones that best fit your form and desired outcome.
To access label options, select the “Label Options” button.
In the “Button Labels” field, you can edit the wording of each button on the shopping cart.
Some of the shopping cart buttons include:
In the “General Labels” field, you can edit the wording of any error message that will appear if a user encounters an error.
In the “Table Labels” field, you can edit the wording of various labels used to describe items in the shopping cart, including:
Click "Save" at the bottom after editing the different labels.
To access messaging options, select the “Message Options” button.
Here you can edit the wording on all messaging that appears on various pages throughout the shopping cart, such as:
- Empty cart
- View cart
- Remove item from cart
- Payment declined
- Payment success
Select the page you want to edit wording for from the "Name" dropdown, then click "Save" after making your wording changes.
Add the shopping cart feature to a form
The shopping cart feature is form specific. This means, you need to enable the shopping cart on each form that you want to have access to the shopping cart. To add a shopping cart to a particular form:
- Select the form from the main list on Govstack Forms
- Select the “Options” tab from the toolbar located at the top of the form
- Choose the “Payment Options” button
- In the shopping cart section, select the “Yes” checkbox to add this form to the cart
- Click the “Save” button to add the shopping cart to this form
View the order history
To view a complete order history list for the shopping cart:
- Select the shopping cart from the main list on Govstack Forms
- Click the “Orders” tab from the toolbar located near the top of the page
- This will display a list of all orders completed under the shopping cart