If you'd like, you can add an image to the background of a split component. To do this, you need to:
- Select the '+' icon next to the 'Background image' field
- This will open the 'Media' folder
- From here, choose the folder that contains the image you'd like to add
- Select the image you'd like to insert
- Press the "Select" button
Adding an image behind text can cause colour contrast issues for users with low vision or colour blindness. You should only add an image behind text if it meets the colour contrast ratio requirements associated with accessibility legislation in your region.
Background image options
You can also set a few options for a background image, including the placement of the image, size of the image and whether or not the image repeats. We recommend testing out the different options until you find the one you like the best.